Tuesday, January 24, 2006

WOW. I am 39 years old and here I am again, back in school. I have wanted to go back to school for a very long time now, about 6-7 years (My little one is 6 1/2 now, 7 in June) I have a degree from the Art Institute of Houston and after working in the advertising field for 15 years, have become burnt-out, for lack of a better word. This time around, I want, presently, to go back for a science degree or maybe nursing. ....like I have a whole lot of time to decide what I want to do .... HA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maryam said...

You were into Advertising design? wowZa! I was considering something along the Advertising and Marketing feild too.What was it like aside buring you out?

9:31 AM  
Blogger mar_cast said...

Its never too late! I have been in college for about 2 and a half years, and have changed majors twice. Its really hard to figure out what you want to do the rest of your life. Getting burnt out is so common. Good luck with the rest of your college career.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home