Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Blues" Mourning

February 9, 2006. This happened the other day, but I wanted to write about it because I really dont like Krispy Kreme doughnuts. "Krispy Kreme" was sued by another doughnut company "Lone Star Doughnuts". Although they apparently have six official locations around the Houston area (which will be closing down), I remember when Krispy Kreme doughnuts first appeared in the aisles at Kroger. Everyone talked about them like they were soooo good. Personally, I really, really don't like them. I think they are waayyyyy tooooo sweet and too 'perfect', if ya know what I mean..... I prefer the 'not-so-perfect' "Shipley' doughnuts. They come in a box (if you get 6 or more) and they are sooo good when they are warm!
To read more about the doughnut store closings, click on the following link....
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3647846.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home